Maliando s.r.l., as owner of the processing of your personal data in accordance with the effects of art. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of those concerned with the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. The information and personal data provided by you or otherwise acquired during the use of the site will be treated in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above legislation and the obligations of confidentiality therein.
Type of data processed
– Browsing data: IP addresses, domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site; URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested and any eventual time indications of the same; parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment; starting and ending pages; browsing index and identifying behaviour during the viewing of the site’s pages.
– Personal data provided voluntarily by the user, through the following methods:
- Filling out a form to place a purchase order;
- Filling out a form through which to request information about the services offered and/or a contact request;
- Filling out a form to request the return or exchange of an article;
- Providing their data to the e-mail addresses listed on the site to request information;
- Accessing a reserved area and/or a service;
- By filling out a form to receive our newsletter and marketing communications;
- By providing answers through a support/chat form.
Purposes of the treatment
The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
– To provide the requested good, to manage the contracts perfected by the user, to carry out the relative administrative, accounting, fiscal and legal fulfilments, to process the requests forwarded by the user. The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the person concerned.
– To measure the user experience of our platforms, products and services we offer and to ensure the correct functioning of the web pages and their contents. The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Owner.
– Send commercial communications relating to promotions and/or offers, in the interest of the Owner; the treatments put in place for these purposes are made with the specific consent provided by the user.
Methods of processing personal data
Sharing and transfer of personal data
– Company personnel;
– Technical support service providers;
– Cloud service providers, database providers and consultants;
– Public Administrations for legal purposes;
– Public and/or private subjects for whom the communication of data is obligatory or necessary in order to comply with legal obligations or is in any case functional to the administration of the relationship.
The updated list of data processors is available at the registered office of the owner and will be provided upon written request.
Your data will not be widespread.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is Maliando s.r.l., with registered office in Reggio Emilia – Via Salvador Allende, 5/M-N 42049 Sant’Ilario d’Enza (RE) Italy – Tel. +39 0522 672813 – P.I. 02609130352 – REA RE 297507, e-mail: “firstname.lastname@example.org “in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the European Regulation 2016/679 by writing an e-mail to: “email@example.com”.
Data retention times
Without prejudice to your right to object to the processing of your personal data and/or to request their deletion, Maliando s.r.l. will retain your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected and received, or to meet legal or regulatory requirements.
At the end of this period, your personal data will be removed from Maliando s.r.l.’s active systems.
Rights of the interested parties
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form and the possibility to complain to the Control Authority.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and modalities of the treatment
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
The interested party has the right to obtain
– the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– certification to the effect that the operations as per the preceding paragraphs have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
– the portability of the data.
The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The interested party, in case of alleged violation of the law in force regarding privacy, may lodge a complaint with the competent authorities.
Application of this Policy
If you have any doubt about this Policy, please contact Maliando s.r.l. first of all by sending an e-mail to the address “firstname.lastname@example.org”.