This document applies to the www.maliando.it website and all its linked websites and has no influence whatsoever on other websites that can be viewed via the links on the pages of the portal. Maliando has no control over such sites and their content.
The owner of the portal www.maliando.it and the controller is Maliando SRL Via Salvador Allende, 5/M-N 42049 Sant’Ilario d’Enza (RE) – ITALIA.
Data processing place
The processing operations connected to the web services of this website take place at the headquarters of Maliando SRL and are carried out only by personnel in charge of processing.
Types of data processed
1. Anonymous browsing data
Our site collects anonymous data of navigation on visits (ip address, browser used, operating systems, screen resolutions, sailing date and time, time …) used for statistical purposes.
The collected data are used exclusively to monitor the functioning of the portal and improving the service provided to its users.
The data collected may be disclosed to third parties for purposes directly related to statistical studies. The information collected is completely anonymous and under no circumstances can be associated with a specific user.
2. Navigation with cookies
– the date and time when the user visits our website.
– customization options that the user chooses.
– security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
– items needed for the use of interactive services and efficient browsing of the site.
3. Third-party cookies
Most of the advertising content of Maliando Srl is provided by third parties which may generate their own session cookie to track how many people have seen a particular ad, and how many have seen more than once. These cookies cannot be used to identify an individual user but only for statistical purposes and to provide advertising relevant to the interests of users.
4. Data provided voluntarily by the user
Optional provision of data
The user is free to provide personal data for registration to the community and/or the sending of material or other communications. Theirs lacked bestowal can involve the impossibility to obtain what requested.
Methods of treatment
Maliando SRL guarantees the security and confidentiality of personal information provided by its users. Personal data are processed by explicitly instructed staff with automated tools and may be communicated to third parties if necessary for the provision of the service and/or of the requested product.
Maliando SRL applies specific security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, in accordance with current regulations.
Maliando SRL users can be identified or identifiable and the information collected may be disclosed in accordance with the law, by police, by the judicial authority, information and security bodies or other public entities for purposes of defence or state security or the prevention, investigation or prosecution of any crimes committed against the website.
The personal data processed are:
– processed lawfully and fairly
– collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with those purposes
– exact and, if necessary, updated
– pertinent, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected or subsequently processed
– preserved in a form which permits identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
Right of exclusion
Maliando SRL reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to its website and/or services offered without notice users which provide incorrect information, false or nonexistent and that do not comply with the terms and conditions of use described in the rules and netiquette of the portal.
Inspection of the guarantor authority for data protection
The authority for the protection of personal data can request news and information pursuant to 157 of d.lgs. N. 196/2003, for the purpose of the processing of personal data.
Users ‘ rights (art. 7 code in matter of protection of personal data-legislative decree 30 june 2003, n. 196):
According to this article the user has the right to obtain:
– the updating, rectification and integration of the data concerning him
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data treated in violation of law
– the data subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
– has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Prior express consent and until revocation of the same, your personal data (including those for telematic traffic), will be processed by Maliando Srl or through third parties, with offices in italy and/or abroad, including by means of one or more means of distance communication (e-mail, automated call systems without intervention of an operator or fax), as well as for purposes strictly functional to the provision of www.maliando.it, also for the following additional purposes:
– elaborate studies and statistical and market researches;
– send via sms, mms, email, newsletters, dem and telephone channels, advertising, informative material and commercial information;
– carry out interactive commercial communications;
– promotional initiatives on products and/or services of Maliando Srl or its subsidiaries or affiliates and/or its business partners.